We're proud to announce that Gelicious Nail Co. will support YGAP's Polished Man campaign to help raise funds and awareness for Australian children affected by violence.
Polished Man challenges men to paint one nail for the month of October to spark a conversation about ending violence against children.
The Gelicious Contribution
- For every bottle of Gelicious gel polish sold around the world in October, we will donate $1 to the cause.
- We'll also donate $1 for every photo shared on Instagram of a single painted Gelicious nail (per unique user) using the #polishedman hashtag, and tagging in @geliciousnailco. (This is open to both men and women)
- Finally, $5 will be donate from every Gelicious manicure done in the Colour & Co salon in Geelong.
Owner of Gelicious Tatyana Stojanovic says, “I want Gelicious to contribute to Polished Man because the money raised goes directly to trauma programs for children who are at risk of violence, or who have suffered from violence in the past.
“Every child deserves to feel safe. Safety is a basic human right that unfortunately so many children are denied. The Polished Man is working to change this, and we can all help.”
How To Help
If you would like to contribute to the Polished Man campaign:
- Buy Gelicious gel nail polish at www.gelicious.com (starter kit required for gel nail polish), and/or
- Post a photo of a Gelicious painted nail on Instagram with #polishedman and tag in @geliciousnailco.
- Or simply make an online donation: https://my.polishedman.com/gelicious
Tatyana and the first Gelicious guys taking part in the Polished Man campaign - Pete Derbyshire (above) Dane Tutton (below) and Michael Bright